- From Father to Daughter wp.me/p1unDD-qZ 2 days ago
- The scale doesn't weigh health or vitality. wp.me/p1unDD-qT 3 days ago
- RT @elishadew: Join us for the Every Day in May Challenge & Choose Your Own Challenge mythunderthighs.com/2013/04/25/eve… #fitblog #fitbloggin #chal… 3 weeks ago
- RT @GreenMtnFoxRun: When Being Good Is Bad: So you want to make a change happen. You want to add more healthy foods or more exerc... http:… 3 weeks ago
- Fill Your Pitcher, Fill Your Life wp.me/p1unDD-qN 3 weeks ago
- RT @LindaBaconHAES: Interesting Tidbits From Linda Bacon - Ben Hirshberg - ow.ly/ktwxv 3 weeks ago
- RT @theLadyGrantham: Ideally, being atheist or agnostic would involve more than just feeling superior to people of faith. 3 weeks ago
Monthly Archives: May 2011
A is for Apple, what’s your favorite variety? Honeycrisp B: is for Bread, regardless of nutrition, calories, or whole grains what is your favorite type to have a nice big piece of? Chocolate-Chip Banana bread -OR- asiago bagel from Panera/Einstein’s … Continue reading
The Uncertainty feeling sets in. Parts panic. They tell my wise woman (35-year old Self): “You can’t feel this. It’s too hard. It’s too uncomfortable. This is a disaster. We have to avoid this horror scene quickly. Evacuate this feeling … Continue reading
My Handprint List: because it’s who I am, what I hope to become, and the mark I want to leave on the world. Travel • Vermont • Iceland • Greece • Rome • Tour of Italian Eating in Boston • … Continue reading
If a doctor prescribed to you a treatment that had a 5% chance of success, would you take it? What if the same treatment had several serious side-effects such as depression, anemia, or developing a life-threatening eating disorder? Did you … Continue reading
Wisps of cloud and mist surround my terror as I sit. Actually, I rarely get to the sitting part. I LEAP for the food. I dive into the refrigerator, and moments or hours later (who can know) food coma begins. … Continue reading
Hiked 4 miles through the Chain of Lakes State Park. Saw deer, wild turkey, hurons, yellow finches, & white pines. How did you connect with nature today?
http://www.dupagemamas.com/2011/05/03/intuitive-eating/ Read all about my story & the principles of Intuitive Eating.