I saw this survey on Amazing Asset!
1. What did you eat for breakfast?
Most days I have a bagel, with cheese, butter, & 2 pieces of bacon.
2. How much water do you drink each day?
Not enough! I would say like 2 bottles worth! (Horrors!)
4. How many calories do you eat each day?
I don’t believe in counting calories. I trust my body to tell me what I need.
5. What are your favorite healthy snacks?
Lately, nuts and dried fruit. Sometimes a small amount of Greek yogurt.
6. What do you usually eat for lunch?
Usually a sandwich with yogurt and raw veggies. Berries are sometimes added to the mix.
7. What is your favorite body part to train? hamstrings
8. What is your least favorite body part to train? Abs/core
9. What are your “bad” food cravings?
I don’t label foods as bad or good.
10. Do you take vitamins or supplements?
I have 2 kinds of anemias. So, I take Iron & Vitamin B12. I sometimes take Vitamin D3 or a multi. *If I’m organized.
11. How often do you eat out?
I’ve been eating out a lot less, due to Cooking 101! Kind of a major shift for me.
12. Do you eat fast food? Yes, child, I do.
13. Who is your biggest supporter? My biggest supporter is me.
14. Do you have a gym membership?
Yes, I have had one for almost 10 years. I’ve used it faithfully for all but 3 years.
15. How many hours of sleep do you get each night?
I have a horrific time falling asleep. I aim for 8, but usually get 6 or 7.
16. Do you have a “cheat” day?
No, I try to eat intuitively. If I eat more than my body wants, I try to learn from that experience, & move on without any judgment.
17. Do you drink alcohol?
I’m not into alcohol. I’d rather have a Diet Coke, light ice.
18. Do you have a workout buddy?
No, but I have several walking buddies in my rotation.
19. What is the best thing that has changed about your life since committing to a healthy lifestyle?
The best thing is learning to love movement, & not using it as a diet.
20. What was the last healthy thing you did?
I went to yoga. I cooked dinner. I brought a morning snack to work & ate it.
-What does healthy mean to you?
-Choose a question to answer in the comments section.
-If you do this survey on YOUR blog, let me know!