I am beautiful because I was created in my Heavenly Father’s image.
I am strong because I won’t give up no matter the obstacle.
My favorite physical activities are restorative or vinyasa yoga & walking outdoors.
I nourish my body because I love myself.
My loved ones make me feel great about my body when they tell me they are amazed at what I can physically do and who I am spiritually.
My loved ones make me feel bad about my body when they look down at my food choices.
I feel best about myself when my relationship to food is calm.
I feel bad about myself when my relationship to food is scary.
A truly positive body image means giving gratitude to your present body as it is right now.
I love being me because I shine, & I am learning to savor life.
I wish that I could give myself permission to trust my body’s internal wisdom.
I always feel comfortable in my own skin when I am with people who know me through and through.
The lesson I’ve learned about my body image this year is I feel good when I use my body to move joyfully.
If I could change one thing about my life it would be to find satisfaction with life as it is right now in this present moment.
My favorite part about spring is the possibility for change & rebirth!
- RT @eugenegu: Keep America Great. Legal Disclaimer: Does not include women, minorities, children, the elderly, the LGBT, scientists, teac… 1 week ago
- Prescribing Weight loss and HAES/IE are incompatible! inspirdnutrition.com/blog/2018/2/23… 3 weeks ago
- Forcing teenagers to diet is child abuse. #WakeUpWeightWatchers 1 month ago
- RT @kimsimnyc: @kavithadavidson Quote of the night “If at first you don't succeed, dust yourself off and Nathan Chen” 1 month ago
- RT @PushDicksButton: Hey Nathan Chen Beyonce fell off the stage at a concert and got right back up, so can you. 1 month ago
- RT @chr1styharrison: To anyone wondering why we’re tweeting about #WakeUpWeightWatchers : Scientific research has shown that putting kids o… 1 month ago
- bodybloved.com/home/how-to-en… 1 month ago
- November 2016
- September 2014
- August 2014
- May 2013
- April 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011